continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <>
Subject Re: Initial Efforts for Parallel Builds
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:49:42 GMT

On 19-Dec-08, at 01:42 , Maria Odea Ching wrote:

> Can you make the release mechanism enabled or disabled based on
> appropriate
>> criteria, which would include a given project currently building,
>> and let
>> the button drive off of that state?
> Hmm, I haven't looked into the release component yet but it should
> be able
> to do this..

Sweet.  I'm all about separation of concerns these days. :)   I'd do
it up and submit, but I'm so behind on familiarity with Continuum
source, and I think I'll be spending hours in it just getting up to
speed.  That, and there's the branched efforts, and I'm hesitant to
get too deep into it before they all merge.

View raw message