continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: Initial Efforts for Parallel Builds
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:27:18 GMT
You should probably do both, in that if there's a non-web way to get
at release (or if not, is eventually exposed) then the UI block won't
stop the other mechanism.  Can you make the release mechanism enabled
or disabled based on appropriate criteria, which would include a given
project currently building, and let the button drive off of that state?