continuum-dev mailing list archives

From yanke <ya...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: Release Continuum 1.2.3?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:33:07 GMT

Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

> If you want to test the latest, you can grab
> apache-continuum-1.2.3-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz from the working copy on
> the CI server:
>
> http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/workingCopy.action?projectId=1227&projectName=Apache+Continuum&userDirectory=target
>
> (I had to unlock the guest account to make that visible, please let me
> know if you have trouble accessing it.)

Thanks Wendy, that is what I was looking for ;-) I have been to download it
and I will test it (probably next week)... I will give feedback is my
problem is fixed

Do I need to upgrade the DB? or can I just copy the continuum standalone
direcotry and sobstitute the apps folder with the new version?

thanks in advance,
yanke