continuum-dev mailing list archives

From yanke <ya...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Release Continuum 1.2.3?
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:36:42 GMT

Hi all,
I see in Continuum JIRA that all the tasks planned for v1.2.3 have been
closed?
(http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10540&fixfor=14693)

But I don't see any vote going on on the mailing list.

We have bug CONTINUUM-1987 that is giving us some big problem on our build
server and we would like to test if with version 1.2.3 it get solved...

do you have a 1.2.3 version compiled and packaged somewhere so that we can
tst it?
when do you think to vote and tag on release 1.2.3?

I would propose to start voting for it if no other known issue is planned
for that release...

thanks in advance for your support,
bye,
yanke