continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Re: Plexus and Spring is overlapping!
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 15:00:28 GMT

Alright. But what please is the purpose of
continuum\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\continuum\continuum-configuration.xml
when it is not used anymore?
It seems that now only
\continuum-base\continuum-configuration\src\main\resources\META-INF\spring-context.xml
is used to specify the location of continuum.xml-file.

This makes it impossible to change the location of the file (which is
necessary to run multiple instances in a single container) except by
throwing it out of the jar and to place it into WEB-INF/classes/META-INF