continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Plexus and Spring is overlapping!
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 13:54:10 GMT

So, I found the problem myself. (regarding issue below)
Apparently Jason van Zyl Spring'ified Continuum. But the Plexus-stuff is
still existing.
I wonder what is the strategy behind this.
The Plexus config-files and the Spring config-files are now overlapping!
Personally I certainly prefer Spring against Plexus.
What I don't like is to package spring-context-files into the jar's !

Marc