continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial Efforts for Parallel Builds
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:58:38 GMT
Hmm, I thought I've already fixed most of the Queues page :( I'll look into
it when I get back from the holidays.
Thanks for taking the time of trying out the branch and finding all these
bugs Wendy :) These would be really helpful.

Merry Christmas in advance everyone!

Thanks,
Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |