continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial Efforts for Parallel Builds
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:42:17 GMT
On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Christian Edward Gruber <
cgruber@israfil.net> wrote:

> You should probably do both, in that if there's a non-web way to get at
> release (or if not, is eventually exposed) then the UI block won't stop the
> other mechanism.

You're right.. (the web services might also be exposing the release
mechanism)

Can you make the release mechanism enabled or disabled based on appropriate
> criteria, which would include a given project currently building, and let
> the button drive off of that state?

Hmm, I haven't looked into the release component yet but it should be able
to do this..

Thanks,
Deng