continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Continuum 1.2.2
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 00:14:44 GMT
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Once you've had a chance to review it, please vote
>
> [ ] +1 Release it!
> [ ] +/- 0
> [ ] -1 It should not be released because...

+1 from me as well.  I never seem to be able to do as much testing as
I'd like, but I haven't seen any problems on Mac OS X and Linux.

Speaking of testing, there are now some Selenium IDE tests in the
continuum-webapp-tests module.  Instructions are in the Readme.txt
file.  (The automated tests in that module don't seem to work
anymore.)

A regression from 1.1 -> 1.2 was identified, the build definition
templates aren't working properly. (CONTINUUM-1953)  I scheduled it
for 1.2.3 but we'll see what happens with trunk, maybe it can go in
1.3.

--
Wendy