continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing a 1.3 milestone?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:39:54 GMT
It won't take lot of time if we use liquibase because all bases are there.
We only need to write the changelog file to migrate from 1.2.2 to 1.3-M1,
it's a xml file that can be partially generated by the LiquiBase app. Then,
the generated file must be completed by some scripts to manipulate some
datas to update.

Then the user will use mvn or directly Liquibase to run the changelog file.