continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Continuum 1.3.0 as Milestone 1
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:50:42 GMT
I've found a couple of problems -- some validation error messages have
gone missing, and you can't delete users.  The latter will probably
have to be fixed in Redback.

Thoughts on whether that's a big enough problem to prevent releasing
this as a Milestone?

I have an idea of what I expect in Alpha and Beta software, but I'm
still forming an opinion on Milestones.  Do we allow minor regressions
in Milestones?

--
Wendy