continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing a 1.3 milestone?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:31:02 GMT
I think a migration tool is definitely something we need before a
"final" or "GA" 1.3 release, but not something that necessarily has to
delay the first milestone.

Perhaps some current users might not upgrade without a tool, but M1
would be there for new users and people who don't mind re-adding
projects.  Also, potential contributors can see the new Struts 2 app.
:)

Do you have an idea yet how long the migration tool will take?

I started a roadmap page for 1.3, which everyone should feel free to
adjust as necessary... for now I put the migration tool in the second
milestone

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+1.3+Roadmap

--
Wendy