continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [modello-user] Modello cleanup
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:02:33 GMT
FYI.

I'm ok with this, if we need to modify them in either Continuum or
Archiva, we can just fork the previous version much like we agreed
with the Plexus components. More impetus to drop some of these
dependencies anyway.

(comments not specific to the given application should be forwarded to
Modello dev instead of cross-posting :)

Cheers,
Brett

Begin forwarded message: