continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@carlossanchez.eu>
Subject Re: Using chroot jail environment to run builds
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 03:57:49 GMT
I did, but it's not inished yet. Please look at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1731

It may be a bit overkilling to actually implement it, I've heard that
having several jetty webservers, each one running a different
continuum can be simpler to implement and without a huge performance
penalty