continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.2.1
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:26:36 GMT
Yes, but with the merge done by James for Spring + Struts2, I don't want to
release the trunk for the moment.
I haven't tested it yet and some work must be done before the release, for
example, all the code in actions are totally duplicated in struts2 and xwork
integration modules so we must check if we don't have some missing code in
each and it would be good to externalize all the code in commons integration
module and use it as delegate classes in struts2/xwork actions

Emmanuel