continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Continuum 1.2.1
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 06:07:01 GMT
Since our last release just over a month ago, JIRA shows 32 issues
fixed on the 1.2.x branch, and I think it's time to release Continuum
1.2.1.

The binaries, sources, checksums, signatures and staging repo can be
found here:
   http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2.1/

The site is staged here:
   http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2.1/docs/
with release notes:
   http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2.1/docs/release-notes.html

Test results and votes are welcome from everyone in the community.
There are too many combinations of operating systems, scm repositories
and project types for any one person to test, so please try it out in
your environment and let us know what you find-- good or bad.

Once you've had a chance to review it, please vote

[ ] +1 Release it!
[ ] +/- 0
[ ] -1 It should not be released because...

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours, assuming all goes well
I'll tally the vote and finish up on Wednesday.  However, let me know
if you need more time.

Thanks,
--
Wendy