continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.2.1
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:58:37 GMT
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 1:22 AM, Emmanuel Venisse
<emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I didn't realize it hadn't been released yet.  There's no 1.1.2
>> version in Redback JIRA, but I see you have a couple of commits on the
>> branch.  I assume those are what you want to get into Continuum...
>
> Yes

Do you have a timeframe in mind?  I know Redback releases can go
quickly, but do you have more changes?  Anything I can help test?

In JIRA it looks like Continuum 1.1.2 is good to go, but 1931 isn't
really done as we have the snapshot dependency on Redback, and 1933
needs a bit more discussion.

--
Wendy