continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.2.1
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 02:15:30 GMT
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Emmanuel Venisse
<emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to see CONTINUUM-1866 should be in 1.2.1 too. It isn't a problem for
> me if other remaining issues go to a future release.
> Emmanuel

Not sure if that means you plan to work on CONTINUUM-1866?  It's not
assigned.  (I opened it, but could live without it for 1.2.1.)

I saw you opened CONTINUUM-1931, are you interested in upgrading to
Redback 1.1.2 before the release?

I think CONTINUUM-997 can be closed, I tested it and commented.

I also see other things going into the branch... shouldn't it just be
minor fixes, no new features at this point?

Thanks,
--
Wendy