continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A Tomcat bundle for Continuum
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:48:16 GMT
I'm not really clear on "bundled" vs. "embedded" so it's entirely
possible I'm heading in the wrong direction.  That's why it's in the
sandbox. :)  How would you go about creating a bundle with the
standard Tomcat?  Download the zip file from one of the mirrors?  (I
don't think they deploy the distribution to the Maven repo.)

If it's just for testing, then maybe Cargo and the plugin Don Brown
wrote to test in multiple appservers would work.

--
Wendy