continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Continuum 1.2.1
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:01:55 GMT
Hi,
I have found an issue introduced by me (argh my bad!).
It's fixed in rev 708339.

This issue prevents to have this declaration in a pom :

      <notifier>
        <configuration>
          <address>foo@foo.org</address>
        </configuration>
      </notifier>
      <notifier>
        <configuration>
          <address>bar@bar.org</address>
        </configuration>
      </notifier>

Only the last one receive the email.

--
Olivier
PS : btw cool issue no build failure during one day in my company :-))