continuum-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to fix to be able release continuum 1.2 ? was [ Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2 (take 2) ]
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:38:56 GMT
On windows I have
set CATALINA_OPTS=-Dappserver.base=C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.16

And it works fine :-)

--
Olivier

2008/9/11 Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com>:
> I have a similar setting.windows issue?
>
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> weird spring should replace this ? and log4j too ?
>>
>> Here in my tomcat I don't have issue.
>> My catalina.sh
>>
>> JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m -server
>> -Dappserver.base=/local/continuum/apache-tom
>> cat-6.0.18 -Dappserver.home=/local/continuum/apache-tomcat-6.0.14
>> -Dmaven.scm.provider.cvs.implementation=cvs_native"
>>
>>
>>
>> 2008/9/11 Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com>:
>> > ok, if I replace all ${appserver.*} in application.xml and log4j.xml by
>> an
>> > absolute path, I can use Continuum with LDAP on Tomcat.
>> > Emmanuel
>> >
>> > On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Emmanuel Venisse <
>> > emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >> Tested with tomcat 6.0.16 and it doesn't work too with the same
>> error.appserver.home/appserver.base
>> >> are defined of course.
>> >> I'm not sure they are correctly interpolated and I can't find a
>> >> continuum.log file that should be under
>> ${appserver.base}/logs/continuum.log
>> >>
>> >> GRAVE: "Servlet.service()" pour la servlet jsp a lancé une exception
>> >> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.LdapConnection.<init>(LdapConnection.java:58)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.getConnection(ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.java:130)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.newDirContext(LdapUserManager.java:338)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.findUser(LdapUserManager.java:214)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.cached.CachedUserManager.findUser(CachedUserManager.java:126)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.configurable.ConfigurableUserManager.findUser(ConfigurableUserManager.java:111)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.authorization.rbac.RbacAuthorizer.isAuthorized(RbacAuthorizer.java:117)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.authorize(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:171)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.isAuthorized(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:183)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.taglib.jsp.IfAuthorizedTag.condition(IfAuthorizedTag.java:76)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.ConditionalTagSupport.doStartTag(ConditionalTagSupport.java:84)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_redback_005fifAuthorized_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:1688)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f2(httpError_jsp.java:1426)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:213)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspService(httpError_jsp.java:124)
>> >> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>> >>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
>> >>  at
>> >> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:337)
>> >> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
>> >>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:438)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom(StandardHostValve.java:424)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.status(StandardHostValve.java:343)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.throwable(StandardHostValve.java:287)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:142)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>> >>  at
>> >> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> >> 11 sept. 2008 17:30:07 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve custom
>> >> GRAVE: Exception Processing ErrorPage[errorCode=500,
>> >> location=/WEB-INF/jsp/error/httpError.jsp?errorCode=500]
>> >> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:522)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:416)
>> >>  at
>> >> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:337)
>> >> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
>> >>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:438)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom(StandardHostValve.java:424)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.status(StandardHostValve.java:343)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.throwable(StandardHostValve.java:287)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:142)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>> >>  at
>> >> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> >> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.LdapConnection.<init>(LdapConnection.java:58)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.getConnection(ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.java:130)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.newDirContext(LdapUserManager.java:338)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.findUser(LdapUserManager.java:214)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.cached.CachedUserManager.findUser(CachedUserManager.java:126)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.configurable.ConfigurableUserManager.findUser(ConfigurableUserManager.java:111)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.authorization.rbac.RbacAuthorizer.isAuthorized(RbacAuthorizer.java:117)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.authorize(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:171)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.isAuthorized(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:183)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.taglib.jsp.IfAuthorizedTag.condition(IfAuthorizedTag.java:76)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.ConditionalTagSupport.doStartTag(ConditionalTagSupport.java:84)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_redback_005fifAuthorized_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:1688)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f2(httpError_jsp.java:1426)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:213)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspService(httpError_jsp.java:124)
>> >> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>> >>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
>> >>  ... 20 more
>> >> 11 sept. 2008 17:30:07 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher
>> >> invoke
>> >> GRAVE: "Servlet.service()" pour la servlet jsp a lancé une exception
>> >> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.LdapConnection.<init>(LdapConnection.java:58)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.getConnection(ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.java:130)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.newDirContext(LdapUserManager.java:338)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.findUser(LdapUserManager.java:214)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.cached.CachedUserManager.findUser(CachedUserManager.java:126)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.configurable.ConfigurableUserManager.findUser(ConfigurableUserManager.java:111)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.authorization.rbac.RbacAuthorizer.isAuthorized(RbacAuthorizer.java:117)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.authorize(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:171)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.isAuthorized(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:183)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.taglib.jsp.IfAuthorizedTag.condition(IfAuthorizedTag.java:76)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.ConditionalTagSupport.doStartTag(ConditionalTagSupport.java:84)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_redback_005fifAuthorized_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:1688)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f2(httpError_jsp.java:1426)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:213)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspService(httpError_jsp.java:124)
>> >>  at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>> >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
>> >> at
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:337)
>> >>  at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
>> >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:438)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom(StandardHostValve.java:424)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.status(StandardHostValve.java:343)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:144)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>> >>  at
>> >> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> >> 11 sept. 2008 17:30:07 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve custom
>> >> GRAVE: Exception Processing ErrorPage[errorCode=404,
>> >> location=/WEB-INF/jsp/error/httpError.jsp?errorCode=404]
>> >> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:522)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:416)
>> >>  at
>> >> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:337)
>> >> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
>> >>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:438)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom(StandardHostValve.java:424)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.status(StandardHostValve.java:343)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:144)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>> >> at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>> >>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> >> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.LdapConnection.<init>(LdapConnection.java:58)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.getConnection(ConfigurableLdapConnectionFactory.java:130)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.newDirContext(LdapUserManager.java:338)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.ldap.LdapUserManager.findUser(LdapUserManager.java:214)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.cached.CachedUserManager.findUser(CachedUserManager.java:126)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.configurable.ConfigurableUserManager.findUser(ConfigurableUserManager.java:111)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.authorization.rbac.RbacAuthorizer.isAuthorized(RbacAuthorizer.java:117)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.authorize(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:171)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.system.DefaultSecuritySystem.isAuthorized(DefaultSecuritySystem.java:183)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.codehaus.plexus.redback.taglib.jsp.IfAuthorizedTag.condition(IfAuthorizedTag.java:76)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.ConditionalTagSupport.doStartTag(ConditionalTagSupport.java:84)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_redback_005fifAuthorized_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:1688)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f2(httpError_jsp.java:1426)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspx_meth_ww_005fi18n_005f0(httpError_jsp.java:213)
>> >>  at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.error.httpError_jsp._jspService(httpError_jsp.java:124)
>> >> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>> >>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
>> >>  ... 19 more
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> Does it works with tomcat ? (if you have time to try :-) ).
>> >>> Maybe not close it but move to 1.2.1 ?
>> >>>
>> >>> --
>> >>> Olivier
>> >>>
>> >>> 2008/9/11 Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com>:
>> >>> > I can't reproduce CONTINUUM-1862, I think we can close it
>> >>> > I tried my ldap connection with continuum-jetty and jetty:run on
>> >>> > continuum-webapp.
>> >>> >
>> >>> > continuum-jetty doesn't work and jetty:run works fine with the
same
>> >>> > application.xml and the same security.properties
>> >>> >
>> >>> > Emmanuel
>> >>> >
>> >>> > On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Emmanuel Venisse <
>> >>> > emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>> >
>> >>> >> I don't have this line in my logs.
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>
>> >>> wrote:
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>> Ok.
>> >>> >>> It looks to be already recorded :
>> >>> >>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1862.
>> >>> >>>
>> >>> >>> 2008/9/11 Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com>:
>> >>> >>> > I'm back to the office and I'm trying to use 1.2 with
our LDAP
>> >>> server.
>> >>> >>> > It doesn't work and security.properties doesn't seem
to be read.
>> >>> >>> > I don't know yet if the issue is with new version
of some
>> librairies
>> >>> >>> > (commons-configuration...) or redback, but I don't
think it's a
>> >>> redback
>> >>> >>> > issue.
>> >>> >>> >
>> >>> >>> > Emmanuel
>> >>> >>> >
>> >>> >>> > On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org
>> >
>> >>> >>> wrote:
>> >>> >>> >
>> >>> >>> >> Hi,
>> >>> >>> >> I will try a next take tomorrow (Thursday morning
time Paris
>> Time
>> >>> >>> >> Zone) except if someone find an issue before.
>> >>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>> >> Thanks,
>> >>> >>> >> --
>> >>> >>> >> Olivier
>> >>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>> >> 2008/9/9 Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com>:
>> >>> >>> >> > sorry for the delay. It was ok for me.
>> >>> >>> >> > I'll vote on the new step.
>> >>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> > Emmanuel
>> >>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> > On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Olivier Lamy
<
>> olamy@apache.org>
>> >>> >>> wrote:
>> >>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> Hi,
>> >>> >>> >> >> As it looks nobody wants this release
:-).
>> >>> >>> >> >> I will cancel this release and try a
take 3. (with a fix for
>> >>> >>> >> >> CONTINUUM-1874).
>> >>> >>> >> >> But before I'd like to have all people
complains before !.
>> >>> >>> >> >> Can you respond to to this thread with
what you want exactly
>> and
>> >>> >>> what
>> >>> >>> >> was
>> >>> >>> >> >> bad ?
>> >>> >>> >> >>
>> >>> >>> >> >> Thanks,
>> >>> >>> >> >> --
>> >>> >>> >> >> Olivier
>> >>> >>> >> >>
>> >>> >>> >> >>
>> >>> >>> >> >> 2008/9/5 Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org>:
>> >>> >>> >> >> > Hi,
>> >>> >>> >> >> > The last release is 9 months and
no one has been done since
>> >>> the
>> >>> >>> TLP
>> >>> >>> >> >> graduation.
>> >>> >>> >> >> > I'd like to release continuum 1.2.
>> >>> >>> >> >> > We fixed 123 issues
>> >>> >>> >> >> > :
>> >>> >>> >> >>
>> >>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>>
>> >>>
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=13779&styleName=Html&projectId=10540&Create=Create
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > The staging repo is here :
>> >>> >>> >> http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-repo/<
>> >>> >>> >> http://people.apache.org/%7Eolamy/staging-repo/>
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > The release note is here :
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >>
>> >>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>>
>> >>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-sites/continuum-1.2/docs/1.2/release-notes.html
>> >>> >>> >> <
>> >>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>>
>> >>>
>> http://people.apache.org/%7Eolamy/staging-sites/continuum-1.2/docs/1.2/release-notes.html
>> >>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > The staging site is here :
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-sites/continuum-1.2/docs/1.2/
>> >>> >>> >> <
>> >>> >>>
>> >>>
>> http://people.apache.org/%7Eolamy/staging-sites/continuum-1.2/docs/1.2/>
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > Builds are here :
>> >>> http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2/.
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > Since first take, changes are :
>> >>> >>> >> >> > - enable buildnumber plugin only
when .svn files are here
>> >>> (it's
>> >>> >>> now
>> >>> >>> >> >> > possible to build from svn export
of the tag and from the
>> src
>> >>> zip
>> >>> >>> file
>> >>> >>> >> >> > [1] )
>> >>> >>> >> >> > - [CONTINUUM-1870] - changing groupId:artifactId
of the
>> maven
>> >>> >>> plugin
>> >>> >>> >> >> > to org.apache.continuum:continuum-maven-plugin
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > My +1
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > Thanks,
>> >>> >>> >> >> > --
>> >>> >>> >> >> > Olivier
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >> > [1]
>> >>> >>> http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.2/continuum-1.2.zip
>> >>> >>> >> >> >
>> >>> >>> >> >>
>> >>> >>> >> >
>> >>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>> >
>> >>> >>>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >>
>> >>> >
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>>
>

Mime
View raw message