continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: short explanation of current persistence code?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:42:12 GMT
ojb???
All model classes are generated by the modello plugin in continuum-model.
The modello-plugin generate too the jpox descriptor that is used by jpox to
create sql request and to generate the database. The model descriptor used
by modello is continuum-model/src/main/mdo/continuum.xml
All the persistence code is in continuum-store.

Do you need more information?

Emmanuel