continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which jpa branch is active?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:28:49 GMT
Both was "test" branches. If you want to look at one, I'd prefer you look at
mine (continuum-jpa-evenisse) ;-)
My branch was based on jpa annotations and the other one was done with sql
in the code. I think annotations are better but I'm not a JPA expert.

We don't have for the moment a real development on JPA but it is something
I'd like in a future version.

Now in trunk, the store is split to few DAO. If you want to propose
something, I think it would be better to start from scratch on trunk by
rewriting the continuum-store module. Maybe some other parts will be
impacted.

Emmanuel