continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Are templated build definitions shared among groups?
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 02:37:30 GMT
This is still on my list to test and verify, but I suspect that when a
build definition is added to a project group at group creation time
(i.e., from a template) then that build definition is shared between
all groups created this way.

When I look at the Build Definition Templates page, I see only one
build definition.

However, if I add build definitions to existing project groups, then I
see new build definitions show up on the templates page.

Can someone who knows the code confirm this and/or point me to the evidence?

--
Wendy