continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the NOTICE file in the Jetty bundle correct?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:44:34 GMT
On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> Ok I will have a look at the archiva pom to reproduce the same in continuum.
> As I'd like to start the release process before the end of the week

I added a LICENSE file with the JSW and Apache licenses in r691673.

The "missing" attributions in NOTICE seem to be related to using a
later version of the jar resource bundle than Archiva does (1.4 vs
1.3).  Brett mentioned that he doesn't think the other licenses
require attribution anyway, but we could set it back to 1.3.

With the JSW license in there, we should be good to go for Continuum 1.2.

--
Wendy