continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Slide" <>
Subject build problem
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:02:38 GMT
I write last week for a build problem, and I'm apologies for my late.

I've check out last revision but ' can't build it.

I use maven 2.0.9 under windows enviroment.

I start from a scratch repositoty

I do the folloqing things.

mvn clean
mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

but i receive the following message

1) org.apache.continuum:continuum-store:jar:tests:1.2-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.continuum
nuum-store -Dversion=1.2-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests -Dpackaging=jar

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.continuum
um-store -Dversion=1.2-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests -Dpackaging=jar
to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.continuum:data-management-jdo:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.continuum:continuum-store:jar:tests:1.2-SNAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (,
  apache.snapshots (, (, (,
  central (

i try to downlaod manually how maven tell me but ..... i can find the jars.

Could you tell me what can i do for build my continuum