continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Slide" <richard.sl...@gmail.com>
Subject build problem
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:02:38 GMT
Hello,
I write last week for a build problem, and I'm apologies for my late.

I've check out last revision but ' can't build it.

I use maven 2.0.9 under windows enviroment.

I start from a scratch repositoty

I do the folloqing things.

mvn clean
mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

but i receive the following message

--
Missing:
----------

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.continuum
-DartifactId=conti
nuum-store -Dversion=1.2-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/pat
h/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.continuum
-DartifactId=continu
um-store -Dversion=1.2-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/
to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.continuum:data-management-jdo:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.continuum:continuum-store:jar:tests:1.2-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.continuum:data-management-jdo:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  maven1-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
  maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2/),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

i try to downlaod manually how maven tell me but ..... i can find the jars.

Could you tell me what can i do for build my continuum

Thanks

--Richard