continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r698121 - in /continuum/trunk: ./ continuum-api/ continuum-base/ continuum-base/continuum-configuration/ continuum-base/continuum-scm/ continuum-commons/ continuum-core/ continuum-data-management/ continuum-data-management/continuum-legacy/...
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:14:37 GMT

On 23/09/2008, at 8:17 PM, olamy@apache.org wrote:

> Author: olamy
> Date: Tue Sep 23 03:17:20 2008
> New Revision: 698121

> Log:
> next release 1.2.1 (to discuss if we move this to a branch)

Considering Marica has a couple of pretty big changes ready to roll
in, I think a branch is better (unless they are intended for 1.2.1).

Either way, I hope 1.3 with those included is not far away! With SVN
going down again yesterday, I'm keen for transient state notification
changes :)

Cheers,
Brett

--