continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 07:22:47 GMT
svn export https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/tags/continuum-1.2/
doesn't build too.

IMHO it's bad. I will comment the buildnumber plugin until we found a
solution for a next release
Maybe a ignoreFailure flag in the buildnumber could be a solution. I
will submit a patch later for this.

For the record, I cancel this vote and restart the process.
I will fix http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1870 too.
As we are in major release we can do it (I don't want to do this in a
minor release like 1.2.1)

--
Olivier