continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 07:22:47 GMT
svn export
doesn't build too.

IMHO it's bad. I will comment the buildnumber plugin until we found a
solution for a next release
Maybe a ignoreFailure flag in the buildnumber could be a solution. I
will submit a patch later for this.

For the record, I cancel this vote and restart the process.
I will fix too.
As we are in major release we can do it (I don't want to do this in a
minor release like 1.2.1)

2008/9/5 Wendy Smoak <>:
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Brett Porter <> wrote:
>> looks like the buildnumber plugin needs to be in a CI/release profile, or
>> fixed to handle non-svn checkouts :)
> Or the plugin needs to be smart enough to realize it's not running in
> a working copy...
> I think we can document this as a known issue for 1.2; just comment
> out a section of the pom.
> --
> Wendy

View raw message