continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.3 and Redback 1.2
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:51:57 GMT
regardless of what happens on the redback side, I think this is a good
move. It should be reasonably straightforward migration and opens up
more options with the current tech (while not really taking away from
other options that have been looked at either).

Seems like a feature branch is in order since there has been a bit of
interest :)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter