continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Kamradt" <Randy.Kamr...@jda.com>
Subject RE: Displaying other build output with Continuum
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:38:44 GMT
I see your point, and it would be nice to have any report generated by a
build available in the build report.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:25 AM
To: dev@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Displaying other build output with Continuum

I suppose they both could (not everyone uses both anyway).

What I like about doing it in Continuum is the access to the group-level
roles, so we could have content producer and observer per group.  In
Archiva it's likely to be a single role, so if you're allowed to
publish, you could touch anything in the sites area.

--
Wendy