continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Liu" <ken....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Versioning the Continuum configuration
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:54:46 GMT
BTW, last week a colleague pointed me to LiquiBase, which appears to be a
maturing database migration framework (LGPL, though):
http://www.liquibase.org/

An old InfoQ article discusses LiquiBase, and there is a link to another
Apache-licensed framework called Scriptella:

http://www.infoq.com/news/2007/05/liquibase-database-refactoring
http://scriptella.javaforge.com/

Ken