continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Liu" <ken....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which jpa branch is active?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:16:50 GMT
I took some time over the weekend to look at the two branches. IMHO the
approach used in the jpa-evenisse branch is more of a typical approach to
using JPA and is basically the approach I would take.

I can't quite grok the code in the other branch - I don't see the motivation
for creating a Query abstraction, either.

Ken