continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Liu" <ken....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are templated build definitions shared among groups?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:28:42 GMT
Hi Wendy -

I think these things you mentioned are a symptom of a greater problem - the
concept of "build definitions" is sort of unclear from the user interface
perspective. When using 1.1 for the first time, I was pretty surprised by
the way that build definitions are shared.

Perhaps this is due to a lack of documentation, but somehow the UI needs to
better communicate which build definitions are shared and how they are
shared.

Ken