continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Liu" <ken....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which jpa branch is active?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:12:07 GMT
Thanks for the info.

I read an old email thread (from the 2.0 planning earlier this year)
discussing which JPA provider to use. Was there ever a consensus reached on
this?

I think Hibernate is probably the most commonly used JPA provider (I use it
in my workplace as well), but there was mention of TopLink Essentials.
Someone mentioned something about the Hibernate license (LGPL 2.1) not being
compatible with Apache licensing?

Ken