continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.2 (take 2)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 07:23:57 GMT
Will we rename the files to these?
* apache-continuum-1.2-src.zip
* apache-continuum-1.2-bin.zip (and .tar.gz)
* apache-continuum-1.2.war

I'd like to see the release notes include some more things of the 123
fixes :) Eg, support for git and accurev SCMs.

When I ran with my existing database (that had been working with a
recent trunk), I got these for every project:

Caused by: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value "/
continuum/trunk/continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/
configuration/ContinuumConfigurationException.java (from /continuum/
trunk/continuum-base/continuum-configuration/src/main/java/org/apache/
continuum/configuration/ContinuumConfigurationException.java:677275)"
in column ""NAME"" that has maximum length of 255. Please correct your
data!
         at
org
.jpox
.store.rdbms.mapping.CharRDBMSMapping.setString(CharRDBMSMapping.java:
214)
         at
org
.jpox
.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.setString(SingleFieldMapping.java:203)
         at
org
.jpox
.store
.rdbms
.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeStringField(ParameterSetter.java:122)
         at
org
.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedStringField(StateManagerImpl.java:
2757)
         at
org
.apache
.maven.continuum.model.scm.ChangeFile.jdoProvideField(ChangeFile.java)

This shouldn't be an issue in the default Derby configuration should it?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org