continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is the NOTICE file in the Jetty bundle correct?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 05:46:44 GMT
In archiva-jetty, I added a supplements file for the undetermined jars
listed in it's NOTICE file and I also configured in the assembly descriptor
to overwrite the LICENSE file included by the remote resources plugin with a
custom one (ASF license with wrapper license appended). Perharps we should
do the same in continuum-jetty?

-Deng