continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy Conway" <jimmy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.2 and SQL Server
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:02:57 GMT

2008-09-11 08:46:55,135 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] ERROR JPOX.RDBMS  - Error

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: oliver.lamy@gmail.com [mailto:oliver.lamy@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Olivier Lamy
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:48 PM
To: dev@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuum 1.2 and SQL Server

Hi,
IMHO this cannot be included in the distribution by default as it's a
specific database vendor issue.
In the webapp, you will find the file in
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml.
You will find something like : <!-- uncomment this property for mssql
support - CONTINUUM-697 -->
I'm sure this will help :-)
But sure this need to be added in the documenation.

--
Olivier

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/trunk/continuum-model/src/main/re

database 3432 (20080910) __________