continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is the NOTICE file in the Jetty bundle correct?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 04:49:08 GMT
I believe that's correct - from memory, the others don't have a notice
requirement. It would be more valuable to incorporate them though, and
it should be checked.

What does need to be confirmed is the LICENSE file, which should
include the JSW 3.2.3 license, for example.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org