continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble building the Continuum Plugin docs?
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:10:52 GMT
I'm having trouble with 'mvn site' in both the trunk and branch.  Anyone else?

$ mvn site
[INFO] Building Maven Continuum Plugin
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 20 mojo descriptors.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error extracting plugin descriptor: 'Goal: add-ant-project
already exists in the plugin descriptor for prefix: continuum
Existing implementation is: org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddAntProject
Conflicting implementation is: org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddAntProject'

Strangely, if I change into maven-continuum-plugin, 'mvn site' works fine there.

(Should we change that to continuum-maven-plugin?)

--
Wendy