continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 this month?
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2008 02:11:16 GMT
On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 7:04 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be away this morning, but I'm happy to un-do my changes, merge
> yours, and test if you get it fixed on trunk today.

Current status is... Olivier fixed CONTINUUM-1831 (NPE when saving
Appearance) and merged the changes to the branch, (thanks!) and I also
fixed a different NPE I was seeing when I clicked on the Appearance
menu item (CONTINUUM-1863).  (Someone should probably review that, I
haven't touched code in a while. :) )

However, there's a problem with the Jetty bundle which I think is
related to CONTINUUM-1252 (Ability to pre-configure general
configuration).  I've reopened that one with a comment.

--
Wendy