continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r690310 - /continuum/branches/continuum-1.2.x/
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:43:23 GMT
Commit them to trunk and merge them back?  Trunk hasn't changed.

I don't like maintaining branches either, but I like releases being
blocked by snapshot dependencies even less.

To allow people to develop against snapshots of other projects, and
still be able to release, somebody has to be on a branch.  I
volunteer. :)

--
Wendy