continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 this month?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:37:23 GMT
On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 7:21 AM, Emmanuel Venisse
<emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:

>> So, branch for 1.2.x and change trunk to 1.3 ?
>
> ok.

>> I'm not sure how extensive the changes in Redback are, but I'm
>> concerned about switching from 1.0 to 1.1 this late in the game.
>
> When do you want to start the release?

Today, barring anything blocking that I don't know about.

> I'll can finish my changes for Monday evening.
> If you can wait until it, it would be cool, otherwise it will go in 1.2.1
> with redback 1.0.3

I think that would be best.

(Though I'm a bit confused about the versions-- your changes are in
Redback 1.1-SNAPSHOT now, are they going to be merged to Redback 1.0.x
for a release?)

In general, will Continuum 1.2.x stay with Redback 1.0.x?

I'm not sure what the version number on trunk should be if I branch
for 1.2.0.  But we can sort that out later I guess.

--
Wendy