continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 this month?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:53:38 GMT
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Today I will call a vote on scm 1.1.
>> Then a vote on new continuum parent version 2.
>
> Great!

... and it looks like that all happened, but now there's a snapshot
dependency on Redback.

I commented on the commit and the issue I think is related
(CONTINUUM-1858) to see if it can go on a branch, but on second
thought I think I'd like to branch for the release instead.  That
seems less disruptive to the people who want to continue with their
work on trunk.

So, branch for 1.2.x and change trunk to 1.3 ?

I'm not sure how extensive the changes in Redback are, but I'm
concerned about switching from 1.0 to 1.1 this late in the game.

WDYT?

--
Wendy