continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 this month?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:59:09 GMT
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> Today I will call a vote on scm 1.1.
> Then a vote on new continuum parent version 2.

Great!

> Concerning the blocking issue CONTINUUM-1831, I will try to work on
> this week end (but If you have time to work on you are welcome ;-) ).
>
> Concerning CONTINUUM-1489, I have other fixes to apply in order to
> fully remove plexus-formica and to enable proxy use (but I don't have
> testing proxy for this).

I don't consider either of these blockers.  If the configuration has
been moved to plain text (not sure if that was here or Archiva?) then
there's an easy workaround of editing the xml file.

I've been thinking about setting up a proxy here just so I can fully
experience the pain of living behind one. :)  But imo this can be
fixed in a .1 or .2 if it doesn't make into 1.2[.0].

--
Wendy