continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 this month?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:28:44 GMT
On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
> Yes we can.
> But we are dependant on scm release (which is dependant on maven
> parent pom release too :-) ).
> FYI, I have tested git provider an it works fine. (if you want to test
> I have created two repos [1] in git-hub for testing purpose)
> The only limitation is the support of project with modules (CONTINUUM-1843).
> By the way, I'd like to fix CONTINUUM-1831 which IMHO is blocker for a release.

Where are we on all this?

I really want to get a release out this month, even if it means
branching prior to the changes that introduced snapshots and doing it
as a milestone or something.  I'm sure there will be build issues to
work through, there always are. :)  It's just been far too long
already-- I talked about this stuff back in May at a local conference,
and Christian just presented at Agile 2008.

--
Wendy