continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 this month?
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 22:39:13 GMT
I don't want to be in a situation where we can't release because we
depend on snapshots of other things.  Git support would be nice, but
IMO it isn't vital for 1.2 -- it can go in 1.2.1 or 1.2.2, whenever
the scm release happens.  Can it go on a branch for now?

There's probably a reasonable workaround for the Appearance thing
(edit the xml file directly?) but I imagine you'll have it fixed soon
enough.

There is plenty of other work on trunk that is finished and ready to
go.  I'm looking at staging 1.2 in the next week or two unless someone
else would like to do the honors.

--
Wendy