continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plexus components
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 23:53:09 GMT
Take a look at the analysis earlier in the thread, it already explains
some of it.

In particular:
- plexus-utils, plexus-component-api and plexus-spring need to keep
being used (they'll be kept in Plexus SVN though)
- plexus-container is still used in XmlRpc before it can be removed
completely (classworlds is with it)
- plexus-interactivity shouldn't be needed :) It's probably via the
release stuff.
- the mail sender was replaced in Continuum, but still used in redback
- the rest is all used - but some are unique to C listed below and
should be the first ones imported directly into the tree (eg, the
notification stuff).

Thanks,
Brett