continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Data generator for Continuum?
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:44:02 GMT
How about a Maven build that does very little (maybe echo a bunch of
output and then finish), scheduled to run every 5 seconds? You'd
probably need to create a series of them to have varied project
groups, etc.

It won't give you great coverage (surefire results, etc), but it might
do what you need.

Alternatively, why not use the data from vmbuild?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org