continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 this month?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:48:14 GMT
Hi,
Today I will call a vote on scm 1.1.
Then a vote on new continuum parent version 2.

Concerning the blocking issue CONTINUUM-1831, I will try to work on
this week end (but If you have time to work on you are welcome ;-) ).

Concerning CONTINUUM-1489, I have other fixes to apply in order to
fully remove plexus-formica and to enable proxy use (but I don't have
testing proxy for this).

Thanks,
--
Olivier