continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plexus components
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 23:40:55 GMT
If I look in the directory WEB-INF/lib

plexus-action-1.0-alpha-6.jar
plexus-cache-api-1.0-alpha-2.jar
plexus-cache-ehcache-1.0-alpha-2.jar
plexus-classworlds-1.2-alpha-7.jar
plexus-command-line-1.0-alpha-2.jar (not sure it's needed)
plexus-component-api-1.0-alpha-20.jar (not sure it's needed)
plexus-container-default-1.0-alpha-20.jar (not sure it's needed)
plexus-digest-1.0.jar
plexus-ehcache-1.0-alpha-2.jar
plexus-expression-evaluator-1.0-alpha-1.jar (not sure it's needed)
plexus-formica-1.0-beta-13.jar
plexus-i18n-1.0-beta-6.jar (not sure it's needed)
plexus-interactivity-api-1.0-alpha-4.jar (not sure it's needed)
plexus-jabber-1.0-alpha-4.jar
plexus-jdo2-1.0-alpha-8.jar
plexus-mail-sender-api-1.0-alpha-7.jar (can be replace with using spring)
plexus-mail-sender-javamail-1.0-alpha-7.jar (can be replace with using spring)
plexus-msn-1.0-alpha-2.jar
plexus-quartz-1.0-alpha-4.jar
plexus-registry-api-1.0-alpha-3.jar
plexus-registry-commons-1.0-alpha-3.jar
plexus-slf4j-logging-1.1-alpha-1.jar
plexus-spring-1.0.1.jar
plexus-taskqueue-1.0-alpha-8.jar
plexus-utils-1.5.4.jar
plexus-velocity-1.1.4.jar (can be replace with using spring)
plexus-xwork-integration-1.0-alpha-7.jar (not sure it's needed)

I will try to see If we can remove some.

--
Olivier